Behavior Technician’s (BT) / Registered Behavior Technician’s (RBT)
Are you looking for an environment that supports your professional development? Want a place where your voice matters? Want to work for a statewide company comprised of small, local, connected teams?
Join our team at Autism Systems. We’re looking for a Behavior Technician’s (BT) / Registered Behavior Technician’s (RBT) to join our team in Saginaw County, Macomb County, St. Clair County, AuSable Valley, Bay-Arenac, and Central Michigan, MI!
No prior experience is required! Autism Systems provides home-based and clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
With multiple clinical centers and staff across Michigan we provide an unparalleled opportunity for BT’s & RBT’s to be a part of families and clients growth through collaboration with our professional staff. While we have locations in multiple locations. Our centers are all small units that work closely together to meet our common mission: child development through the only evidence-based practice known to help individuals with autism achieve long term goals and live their most meaningful and functionally independent lives.
Autism Systems is an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment provider committed to providing the best quality care for our clients. We take aim to continually establish best-in-class standards in integrity and quality for not only ourselves and clients, but also in the field of ABA. We collaborate with client families, focusing on the individuality of each child, to generate longevity in client outcomes. We strive to hire and to invest in our greatest asset – our employees, who are the heart of Autism Systems.
What our Behavior Technician’s and Registered Behavior Technician’s do:
- Complete necessary training & demonstrate accurate implementation & reporting on client specific plans, such as behavior plans & client specific emergency procedures as outlined within internal documentation and/or the IPOS/behavioral plan of care
- Receive 1:1 supervision from BCBAs, BCaBAs, and Behavioral Consultants
- Work 1:1 with one client at any given time, with periodic clinical supervision
- Collect, record, and review data accurately following Autism Systems procedures
- Complete and submit all required clinical progress notes
- Maintain client privacy in accordance with all HIPAA regulations & Autism Systems policies
You are perfect for this position if you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have a High school Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s or some college preferred
- Are willing to travel to home-based sessions
- Have personal reliable transportation
- Have auto insurance & driver’s license
- HAVE NO PAST CRIMINAL HISTORY
- Can maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and in writing; lift up to 40 lbs; sit in a child size chair or on the floor and quickly switch from sitting to standing; walk, jog, or run quickly
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm
Candidates who are interested in/have experience in the following fields are especially encouraged to apply: psychology, sociology, counseling, behavioral sciences, social work, teaching, education, child development, caregiving, babysitting, nannying, therapy, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time
Hourly: Starting at $14-23 Per hr!!!
Why work for Autism Systems:
- 401 (k)
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Positive and collaborative environment
- Flexible Hours
- Fee reimbursement for obtaining and passing RBT certification exam
- Autism Systems sponsors online education courses pre-employment required for the position. In addition to free access to this training, new hires receive a $100 stipend for completing after 60 days of employment.
- Collaborating with and accredited by the BHCOE, is an international accrediting body created to meet accreditation needs specific to the delivery of behavior analysis.
BHCOE Accreditation® is an earned certification and a distinction among ABA providers that demonstrates an organization’s commitment to quality and continuous improvement in applied behavior analysis. Behavioral Health Center of Excellence® (BHCOE®) grants accreditations to organizations who meet the standards for clinical and operational quality.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS HELD THROUGH ZOOM EVERY MONDAY FROM 10-12PM
Our In-Center Locations: BRIDGEPORT 6296 #2 Bridgeport Village Sq Dr Bridgeport, Michigan 48722: FORT GRATIOT Blue Water Business Center 3745 Keewahdin Road Fort Gratiot, Michigan 48059; OSCODA 400 S. State Street Oscoda, Michigan 48750; MACOMB 28241 Mound Rd, Warren, MI 48092 ·MARYSVILLE 195 Huron Ave. Marysville, Michigan 48040; MARINE CITY 439 S Parker Rd Marine City, Michigan 48039: SAGINAW, 6200 State St. Saginaw, MI 48603
Additional In-Home Locations: MIDLAND, BAY CITY, WEST BRANCH