BCBAs BCaBA’s, QBHP’s
Are you looking for an environment that supports your professional development? Want a place where your voice matters? Want to work for a statewide company comprised of small, local, connected teams?
Join our team at Autism Systems. We’re looking for BCBAs BCaBA’s, QBHP’s to join our team in Saginaw County, Macomb County, St. Clair County, AuSable Valley, Bay-Arenac, and Central Michigan, MI; and additional In-Home Locations: Midland, Bay City, West Branch!
With multiple clinical centers and staff across Michigan we provide an unparalleled opportunity for BCBA’s to make an impact with clients and to learn and grow through collaboration with our professional staff. While we have locations in multiple locations. Our centers are all small units that work closely together to meet our common mission: child development through the only evidence-based practice known to help individuals with autism achieve long term goals and live their most meaningful and functionally independent lives.
ABOUT AUTISM SYSTEMS
Autism Systems is an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment provider committed to providing the best quality care for our clients. We take aim to continually establish best-in-class standards in integrity and quality for not only ourselves and clients, but also in the field of ABA. We collaborate with client families, focusing on the individuality of each child, to generate longevity in client outcomes. We strive to hire and to invest in our greatest asset – our employees, who are the heart of Autism Systems.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment and engage in a wide range of activities, focused on providing behavior analytic assessment and treatment services in our clinical centers, at client homes, and/or in community settings.
What our BCBA Program Supervisors do:
- Oversee client treatment from assessment through care delivery
- Conduct initial and follow-up functional, behavioral and developmental assessments
- Develop, oversee and implement client’s BIPs and Treatment Plans
- Serve as the clinical lead on client cases, providing supervision to Behavior Technicians
- Monitor and review client programs to analyze data, measure progress and make necessary changes to the treatment plan
- Observe program implementation, and provide training on interventions as needed
- Work closely with clients and their families providing family training and support
- Meet with primary caregivers to discuss observations and concerns
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and schools to share information and implement best practice intervention programs across settings
- Promote awareness and disseminate information regarding ASD and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) through training and presentations, both on- and off-site
- Attend and participate in team meetings where ideas, success stories, and recent research topics are presented for discussion and use in treatment
What our BCBA Program Supervisors do:
- Possess a bachelors/master’s degree in ABA or a related field
- Have active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification/ BCaBA or are in the pursuit of certification.
- Are able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in English
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record
- Meet the physical requirements of the position, to include bending, running, standing, sitting, or lifting up to 50lbs.
- Enjoy working in a multitiered-collaborative team approach to develop and implement client treatment plans
- Have strong organizational skills, are detail-oriented, able to maintain records, prepare reports and reliably develop timely correspondence related to work
- Have no criminal record and able to pass background check
- Have the flexibility to work independently when needed, but also enjoy working as a part of the larger team
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
(BCaBA’s and QBHP’s should also apply)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
BCBA Salary: Starting at $70,000 Plus there are BONUSES FOR MORE THAN 20 BILLABLE HOURS WORKED PER WEEK!
Why work for Autism Systems:
- 401 (k)
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- CEU opportunities
- Professional development funds
- Positive and collaborative environment
- Balanced caseloads and flexible work environment
- Supportive administrative back office
- Career development opportunities, including the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) resources.
Collaborating with and accredited by the BHCOE, is an international accrediting body created to meet accreditation needs specific to the delivery of behavior analysis.
BHCOE Accreditation® is an earned certification and a distinction among ABA providers that demonstrates an organization’s commitment to quality and continuous improvement in applied behavior analysis. Behavioral Health Center of Excellence® (BHCOE®) grants accreditations to organizations who meet the standards for clinical and operational quality.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS HELD THROUGH ZOOM EVERY MONDAY FROM 10-12PM
Our In-Center Locations: BRIDGEPORT 6296 #2 Bridgeport Village Sq Dr Bridgeport, Michigan 48722: FORT GRATIOT Blue Water Business Center 3745 Keewahdin Road Fort Gratiot, Michigan 48059; OSCODA 400 S. State Street Oscoda, Michigan 48750; MACOMB 28241 Mound Rd, Warren, MI 48092 ·MARYSVILLE 195 Huron Ave. Marysville, Michigan 48040; MARINE CITY 439 S Parker Rd Marine City, Michigan 48039: SAGINAW, 6200 State St. Saginaw, MI 48603
Additional In-Home Locations: MIDLAND, BAY CITY, WEST BRANCH